Serve as a project leader and project support for small to mid-level capital projects. Incumbent will provide electrical project leadership and support for the KC Professional Capital engineering team and ensure successful commercialization and launch of products that meet project success criteria and business financial goals.
Work with Capital Engineering, Supply Chain, and Mill Engineering and Operations.
Product End Users: Marketing; Supply Chain, Manufacturing facilities, Vendors through Sourcing and Supply Management; Legal Department, Safety & Regulatory (as applicable).
- Drive alignment across functional areas and gain alignment from business team on the approach/achievement for project.
- Drive key business decisions relative to project launches, success criteria, approach, etc.
- Effectively plan and complete project responsibilities on time.
- Ensure communication of project plans and results to customers and other team members.
- Provide protection to technologies and products through appropriate use of patents and trade secrets.
- Project responsibility of small to $5MM
- Single or multiple projects.
- You possess a Bachelor's or advanced degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technologydegree from an accredited college or university At least 5+ years’ experience in a variety of technical or operational assignments. Alternatively, demonstrated equivalent scientific ability, based on extensive experience and appropriate education.
- Experience in technical project or operational assignments and confirmed leadership in achieving results.
- Paper Manufacturing or converting project management experience
- Directing work
- Leading contractors
- Validated project leadership skills (and experience) including:
- Confirmed ability to lead and direct a multi-disciplined team to meet business objectives. Critical to this position is the ability to influence people at all levels of the organization, drive decision-making and execute complex projects on demanding timelines.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate ideas and opportunities to leadership.