Description: Job Title: Lead, Materials IT Business Analysis Job ID: CHQ20210402-56185 Job Location: Remote Job Description:
The IT Lead Business Analyst supports Deltek Costpoint and Shop Floor Time for 20+ divisions and is an integral member of the Corporate IT organization.
This candidate must have an understanding of the Costpoint Materials Domain Modules, including MRP and Inventory, have a technical background to support different types of application interfaces, and experience with both the functional front-end of Deltek products as well as SQL Server query skills to pull data and support back-end database functionality.Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a general Functional Analyst Materials subject matter expert for Deltek Costpoint ERP systems in support of multiple divisions, stay informed of new and/or changes in business rules and policies, and make recommendations to stay compliant.
- Support End-Users in the day-to-day application of the system by discussing and resolving problems.
- Answer questions associated with DELTEK Costpoint ERP application, its features, and its capabilities and provide input for design and construction of test cases and business scenarios.
- Use MS SQL to research issues and support the relationship between Costpoint and Corporate applications.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Perform research and analysis of divisions' business needs and support the development of solutions.
- Incumbent will need to demonstrate strong analytical skills and sound business judgment along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as a liaison between Information Technology (IT) and the functional departments to determine business needs and recommend appropriate solutions within assigned materials and financial functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology and a minimum of 9 years of prior related experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
- Five (5) years' experience in Deltek ERP Costpoint Materials, MRP and Inventory applications.
- General database knowledge with MS SQL or Oracle SQL experience.
- Extensive experience with Deltek ERP Costpoint application environment with emphasis on Materials Management, Supply Chain, MRP.
- Financial background and general knowledge of Accounting principles, particularly as it relates to interaction between Materials and Accounting domains.
- Strong level knowledge of industry practices, principles, concepts and standards.
- Government Contracting industry practices, principles, concepts and standards.