$80K — $100K *
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Lead Master Data Analyst. As the primary individual accountable for the management of master data across all functions of the Company’s business, reporting to the Manager, Corporate Shared Services, you will be responsible for creating, sustaining and improving the master data processes to meet Company business objectives today and in the future; with a longer-term requirement for sustained excellence and processes in master data governance. This position will also participate in the daily operations, close and the overall outcomes of the Corporate Shared Services Group, which beyond master data also includes travel & expense and credit card management. This position will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Shared Service Center by defining and creating processes to ensure that all master data is managed in a manner that ensures accuracy and accessibility. This position will be responsible for assisting with audit and ad hoc reporting request. This position is expected to maintain a high level of maturity with the applicable control environment. This position is exposed to highly confidential matters that must be handled in a professional and discrete manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business field or equivalent work experience in comprehensive Master Data role.
• 5+ years of subledger focused master data maintenance experience
• Experience in the identification, development and/or implementation of master data governance and day-to-day processes is required
• Experience with subledger close process and account reconciliations
• Experience in a fast-paced shared services environment
• Experience with project management/leading projects and successfully engaging and considering impacted stakeholders
• Strong knowledge of tax, legal and other regulatory requirements as they relate to master data (e.g. 1099s, OFAC)
• Experience maintaining internal controls and/or adhering to SOX 404 requirements
• Experience with complex ERPs and general ledgers typically used in mid to large sized companies, with Oracle and/or RightAngle experience preferred
• Experience in travel & expense policy, processes and systems, with Concur experience preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure, successfully prioritize, perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and independently
• Ability to adapt to changing environment
• Demonstrate aptitude for detail, accuracy, and problem solving
• Ability to review complex data and processes, address root causes, and implement new ways of working while maintaining a high level of internal controls.
• Expertise knowledge of Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project, Visio
• Fluent in English required, written and oral
• Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to adjust schedule to meet business needs
• Leads the identification, creation, maintenance and governance of master data across the Company
• Participates in the daily operations, close, and the overall outcomes of the Corporate Shared Services Group, including credit card management and travel and expense.
• Ensure that all deliverables, required filings, and work have been achieved at a high level of accuracy and always performed within the mandated deadlines.
• Serves as an expert to the business by providing direction and advice on proper handling of transactions as required, and ensuring daily responsibilities are performed in accordance with best practices and the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Proactively evaluate and make recommendations for process improvements to ensure efficiency, consistency that aim to achieve recognized best practices in automation, standardization, and continuous process improvement.
• Instill a mindset within the Corporate Shared Services group of continually evaluating and questioning in order to find process improvements.
• Serve as a business partner for key stakeholders such as IT, Procurement, Tax, Treasury as well as other areas of Finance and build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions to deliver desired program outcomes.
• Participate in business improvement projects and other special projects as assigned by the Company’s Management team.
• Responsible for interactions and deliverables requested from internal and external auditors and ensuring compliance with requirements of Sarbanes Oxley and internal accounting policies for applicable areas.
• Ensure that all communications are proactive and effective.
• Provide mentoring to other Corporate Shared Services staff regarding master data and other areas under his/her areas of responsibility
• Establishes and maintains effective customer and client relationships both internally and externally.
• Champion and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Valid through: 12/1/2021