CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Integrated Marketing Vertical Program Manager for the Healthcare industry contributes to the go-to-market strategy and marketing plans for the Government Enterprise and Research business unit. Owns and continuously improves the Healthcare vertical strategy within Integrated Marketing by establishing clear inputs, outputs, and processes. This includes the development of innovative programs, product solutions and content to drive demand and enable sales teams to have impactful conversations in the healthcare market.
- Analyzes data, assesses market trends, engages with subject matter experts, conducts literature review, prepares reports to develop segmentation, targeting, positioning, and recommend the marketing mix.
- Translates business needs into actionable sales and marketing programs. Identify areas of unaddressed market opportunity and propose innovative product solutions to capture the opportunity working with the product teams to develop.
- Enable account teams with timely insights and positioning to engage in strategic, impactful sales conversations with industry buyers
- Develops marketing messaging and materials for vertical campaigns that are consistent with the company and brand positioning and aligned to target personas and segments working with 3rd party resources and internal teams to execute
- Support sales, marketing, and product stakeholders as a marketing subject matter expert through workshops, public appearances, account planning, and publishing.
- Interface with field marketing team regularly to ensure tools, initiatives and best practices are adopted in regions and leads are followed up on.
- Collaborate with Segment Strategy, Solution Marketing, Marketing Operations and Corporate Marketing to develop demand generation strategies targeting key customer segments in alignment with sales feedback, new product releases and market opportunities
- Partners with marketing operations teams to measure /analyze solution and program performance and to optimize programs as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- 6+ years relevant experience
- Experience within the Healthcare vertical preferred
- Commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on fast-paced, complex projects.
- Able to translate high-level business needs into a clearly articulated strategy and explicit actions
- Self-sufficient with ability to proactively identify and engage appropriate resources needed to achieve program objectives
- Exceptional oral and written communications and presentation skills at the executive level and with large audiences
- Ability to interpret and produce visualizations of data, primarily via spreadsheets and charts.
- Able to make high-stakes business decisions based on a thoroughly researched point of view
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage high-stress situations and facilitate progress among stakeholders.
- Background in sales, sales engineering, consulting, product management, marketing, are a plus.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Illinois-Chicago; US-Missouri-Town And Country; US-New York-New York; US-Virginia-Arlington
Requisition #: 211326