The Lead Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the strategic and tactical direction of projects in the support, development and execution of programs, tools and resources for Corp Marketing and the various business units. This entails flawless project management of implementation, integration and ongoing support of marketing applications to drive efficiencies.
Responsibilities include delivering on strategy that will result in improved processes, tool adoption and increased productivity.
The position is instrumental in helping maximize revenue and profitability through contribution to or ownership of marketing technical applications designed to acquire, grow and retain business customers.
- Working closely with Procurement, Marcom, Digital Marketing, Marketing Operation and Data Architecture managers to implement primary initiatives in operational tool sets
- Management of workflow management and digital asset management
- Administration of various marketing tools
- Owning relationships with various technology vendors
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes within applications that will drive efficiencies and improve productivity
- Tracks, reports, and analyzes results of marketing applications and processes to continually improve program performance.
- Works closely with other organizations to ensure program/process execution, capability and timeliness. Organizations include: Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Marketing Ops, and Marketing Automation.
- Manage expense budget against assigned programs and vendors to maximize cost containment and expense efficiency
- 5-7 years proven results delivery track record in Marketing
- 4 year degree in Business or equivalent experience is required
- Expertise in one or several B2B specialties, such as: MarTech applications, application support, application implementation, application training and adoption, marcom, strategic planning, qualitative & quantitative research, interactive marketing, segmentation, social marketing, and acquisition marketing.
- Proven ability to work effectively in teams and independently; strong organizational and project management abilities, strong analytical and critical thinking and innovative problem solving skills.
- Strong application skills and ability to demonstrate experience in implementation, integration, project management and strategy
- Expertise/Experience in Vendor or Agency Management
- Requires strong work ethic, ability to work independently and strategically on complex, long-term projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to help with communication, team support and team effectiveness
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Adobe DAM, Workfront
- Experience executing & managing one or more of the following:
- Wrkflow management
- Prject management
- Digital asset management
- Digital asset distributin
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals
- Experience regarding technical applications, custom field creation, process flows and cross application integration
- Knowledge of marketing communication and content
- Knowledge of telecom industry