Currently we are looking for a Lead Managed Services Specialist for our New York, NY office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is seeking a Lead Managed Services Specialist function to add to their growing East Coast team. Strong account leadership, great presentation (both written and verbal communication) and project management skills are a must for this role. The candidate must have experience and expertise in writing proposals and working closely with sales teams to win long term recurring revenue engagements. Prior work within mid-tier consulting organizations is also a significant differentiator.
The candidate should have a strong background in IT Service Management, technicalexperience, and a well-developed business acumen. TheLead Managed Services Specialist is ultimatelyresponsible for the satisfaction of all Managed Services customers. This position requires excellent organization, follow-up, team motivation, management and mentorship, documentation and customer services skills.
- Provide operational management for our Managed Services Business Unit within EPAM;
- Provide Managed Services Thought Leadership including the Managed Services Go-to-market offerings;
- Assist national sales group with growing the business through pre-sales support (technical credibility, assessments, qualification, and delivery oversight);
- Aid national sales team through building client confidence, assessing needs, and crafting estimates/solutions that win and can be delivered;
- Deliver billable, client engagement/project management services focused on building great client relationships with key customers; exceed demand of customers and end users;
- Manage a US team of PMs, architects/leads, BAs, etc.; hire, manage, and grow team members;
- Team member assignment/scheduling (working with US and India leads);
- Be responsible for managing onsite work directly and being the technical engagement manager for clients;
- Report status, risk, and opportunity to senior management team across portfolio;
- Manage and develop strategic partnerships with third party suppliers and otherinternal stakeholders;
- Achieve consistent customer satisfaction ratings and respond appropriately to customer feedback on areas for improvement.
- IT Operations background including end-user support, server, networking and datacenter experience;
- Must have a completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited college or university;
- Strong software development background;
- Experience working with the “C” suite;
- Experience selling and delivering;
- Understanding of application support processes/issues;
- Experience with planning and process improvement;
- Strong project management and analysis background;
- Need to be “hands-on” and detail-oriented;
- Need to think “broad” and do “deep dives” and pull information together;
- Need strong understanding of integration points for applications – understand entire application development landscape as it enters deployment into production;
- Strong initiative;
- Exceptional communication (both written and spoken) skills.