Leading e-commerce Systems Integrator (SI) with a reputation for customer service, remarkable workforce, and complex, award-winning solutions. With loyal clients, longevity among employees, and an energetic culture, it is obvious why this firm was named one of the top places to work in the U.S.
This role will require you to:
- Design and develop award-winning web applications and mobile solutions for global brands and branded manufacturers.
- Work with Project Managers, Graphic Designers, Magento Developers, and both QA and client teams.
- Lead multiple, concurrent e-commerce development teams.
- Facilitate requirement-gathering sessions with client teams, including people at the C- and VP-level.
- Ensure quality control processes are in place and met.
- Work with the VP of DevOps to manage environments and release quality solutions.
- Estimate project timelines, cost, and resource needs and manage to them.
- Communicate progress, timelines, and deliverables to client stakeholders.
- Write System Requirements Specifications (SRS) documents.
- Lead Magento teams both on- and off-shore.
- Integrate highly customized third-party solutions using a range of commerce technologies.
Desired skills and experience:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent field. MS in Computer Science or Engineeringpreferred.
- Five or more years developing web applications using the LAMP stack
- Two or more years deploying sophisticated Magento 1.x web applications (knowledge or 2.x a plus)
- Experience extending or customizing Magento Enterprise. Experience with other platforms such as Drupal, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), Hybris, and / or OS Commerce a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams
- Success in leading hybrid on- and off-short teams
- Responsive web development techniques
- Exceptional problem solving
- Excellent client-facing communication skills, including telephone and live presentations
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies
- Consulting background is a plus.
This role reports to the SVP of Technology. All applicants must be a strong fit with the organization’s core values:
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Respect for individual ability, creativity, and diversity
- Teamwork and open communication
- Passion and commitment
- Enjoyment of work and life