As a Lead Machine Learning Engineer, you would be leading solutions to apply machine learning and other related techniques in areas of natural language processing, predictions and recommendations to achieve digital transformation for business processes and effortless client experience. Our High-performance development team comprises of talented Software Engineers who are solving the real world challenging business problems with the help of advance machine learning techniques, we value innovation, quality, great team work and healthy dose of fun.
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with application architects, product owner and subject matter experts to lead design and implementation of advanced machine learning solutions to push for automation of business processes towards effortless client experience.
- Contribute to the overall Architecture and implementation of ML infrastructure, data pipelines and APIs.
- Collaborate with our engineering and product teams to understand their machine learning related needs to provide guidance and support where necessary
- Participate in analysis, planning, design, development, review, implementation, post implementation support and documentation of Machine learning solutions.
- Provide Technical leadership and mentorship to the team, Participate in Scrum ceremonies required in Agile software development.
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience.
- 3+ years hands on experience with Machine Learning based Enterprise Projects.
- Hands on experience with design, build and training of Deep Learning models, evaluating model performance and successfully running ML powered application in production.
- Strong Programming skills in Python, good understanding of data design patterns.
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Pandas, Dask, Kafka, Spark or similar frameworks)
- Experience with Cloud Technology, such as AWS or other.
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL (e.g. elastic search) and data pipelines.