Title: Lead MAC Support Engineer
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Main Purpose of Job (Brief Summary):
· This role may be a Lead role designed to drive operational efficiencies in engagements with Client.
· Ensures processes defined in Endpoint Operations are being both implemented and followed.
· This role will help identify areas of improvement not limited to technology but will include processes within existing Regeneron engagement and define roadmaps to achieve improvement mainly on Mac engineering space
· By understanding technology and business drivers, this role will interface with the client and account teams to demonstrate business value for executing change and process optimization.
· The position serves as an escalation point for issues related to current Mac engineering services and is accountable for improvement opportunities within such services.
· This role will work closely with the account Program Managers in the management of client deliverables in the Endpoint Operations areas.
· MAC Enterprise support Solution
· Delivery Client Focused 45%
· Application Packaging consultancy 40%
· Process creation and strategy 15%
· The candidates MUST HAVE JAMF/Casper Administration experience.
· Graduate degree in engineering , IT or equivalent work experience
· 8-10 years direct experience gained from 3 or more services assignments involving mac engineering application packaging and distributiontechnologies
· Strong Endpoint Operation skills with at least 5-7years supporting desktop management activities such as with Desktop Image Management, Software deployment, Patch Management, 4th level remote support, Microsoft’s BDD, MDT Application packaging with flexera, Asset tracking and or inventory software solutions
· 3-5years of experiencerequired with at least two of the following desktop management platforms.
· SCCM ,Airwatch , Casper , JAMF Pro
· Performed as lead engineer in the implementation of at least one of the above management platforms for at least one major account over the past 3years.