As a Lead Learning Instructor you will build motivation and ability by delivering materials in person and virtually to client project teams. You will maintain accountability for complex, comprehensive materials to design new client education offerings based on feedback and best practice methodology.
It is important to provide one on one support to our client staff, as well as work with subject matter experts to leverage knowledge management tools to share outcomes. You will establish processes and standards to maintain currency to apply process process design during training events and support activities for our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Education, Health Care Administration, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years Facilitation or training work experience
- At least 5 years Instructional design work experience
- At least 7 years software implementation work experience
- At least 7 years systems management or implementation work experience
- At least 3 years experience with Cerner Millennium solutions
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City, MO area
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.