Xpanxion opened an office in Fort Collins during the fall of 2014.This location quickly became one of our most desirable and technical locations. We rapidly grew beyond the size of our initial office and continue to add highly skilled and dedicated employees to the Fort Collins team.
We're currently looking to add Lead Java Developer to our team.
- An individual is needed to work in a team environment to design and code software in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work within a distributed team environment applying agile methodologies.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Requirements can vary but may include:
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web frameworks such as JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC etc
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java J2EE platforms
- Able to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience