Xpanxion first arrived in Ames in 2012, and in 2016 opened the doors to a brand new office.This office helps to further exemplify our commitment to succeed and foster our relationship in the community. Xpanxion is excited to be a contributing factor to the continuous progress within Ames' growing tech industry. We were recognized in 2014 with the Economic Impact Award and again in 2015 with the Prometheus IT Service Provider of the Year award. We look to consistently leverage this office and access to the talented technical individuals this location offers.
We're currently looking to add Lead Java Developer to our team.
- An individual is needed to work in a team environment to design and code software in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work within a distributed team environment applying agile methodologies.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Requirements can vary but may include:
- Experience in developing web applications using popular web frameworks such as JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC etc
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java J2EE platforms
- Able to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery.
- Validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs.
- Experience with test-driven development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience