As member of the IBOR Application Development Team, this individual will be responsible for design, architecture, development and maintenance of applications within Investor and PortfolioTechnology(IPT) group including, but not limited to, leading a track historical IBOR System and be able to work with both analysts and developers to devise business solutions.
The individual will participate in all development activities to successfully deploy new systems and enhancements, and work with colleagues and end users to design, develop and implement solutions to meet business outcomes.
- Participate in architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and support efforts
- Work with business team members, project managers/analysts, other software engineers to review business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans
- Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications based on functional specification and optimize them for performance
- Ensure the adherence to established code-quality standards within the development and QA teams, such as Continuous Integration, Code Reviews, and all required release documentation
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships and help guide the team in setting priorities for completion of requests or resolution of issues.
- Work across teams such as with middleware, database, and architecture teams to coordinate and facilitate production releases
- Author architecture, technical design, and support documentation
- 10+ years of software development and design experience
- Experience with JSON, XML, UNIX/Linux, and AngularJS is helpful
- Must be comfortable working with Oracle databases, and its related technologies
- Motivated, agile and able to work independently in a fast paced team oriented environment. Committed to deliver projects on time and overcome obstacles.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Financial industry knowledge is a huge plus