Our client, a global Financial Firm is seeking a Lead Java Developer. This team helps build and maintain large scale systems for marginal clients across a broad range of asset classes and assessing client counter party risk with complex market stress models.
- Lead software change projects that span multiple applications and regions
- Direct and influence staff who are delivering software change projects alongside supporting a suite of applications.
- Ensure the applications we build are feature rich and maintainable in a resilient/supportable manor.
- Make sure that any code produced secure, stable and operational
- Collaborate and influence globally dispersed IT teams
- Experience with distributed computing patterns and n tier applications
- Track record in managing teams and projects
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Experience influencing and managing remote staff.
- Keen interest in financial markets and a constant desire to add value to our company.
- Proven abilities in managing stakeholders and sponsors.
- Experience of overseeing the full SDLC