Job description details
- Maintains responsibility for applications dealing with the overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting and advanced mathematical/ scientific software packages
- Assesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives; recommends appropriate action
- Guides the development team in overall application technology design activities; leads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model and data/information flows
- Leads the identification and definition of key architectures, components and interfaces, design of data model (entity relationships) and data/information flows
- Assesses the business and organizational implications of key application technology alternatives for wide-impact initiatives to recommend appropriate strategic action
- Demonstrated in-depth experience with e-Commerce and web application technologies, especially in the areas of writing high performance, reliable and maintaining code
- Experience with JAVA/JEE, Object-oriented design principles & Design Pattersn, EJB, JSP, Struts or Spring MVC, AJAX and HTML
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degreepreferred
- Approximately 8-12years experience in related field
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reference Number: 1242140