Job Title: Lead Java Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12 months
Communication is the key
Hands on experience on Web Services (SOAP & RESTful Services, Developing, BIT Bucket, Jenkins, Nice to have Apigee.
The candidate will be leading. Major job reasonability would be working with the business and transpiring to the technical team. Most of the technical part is done by offshore, some onshore technical coding is expected of the candidate.
- Core Java
- Web Services (SOAP & RESTful Services, Developing and consuming)
- Java Design Patterns
- Strong SQL and Database interfacing skillset.
- Maven, Jenkins
- Excellent Communication and lead skill.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Hands on Coding
- Interact with Business and IT team members for to understand requirements.
- Developing architectural/design solutions utilizing Java/J2EE Technologies
- Work with development to identify approaches and technologies to ensure performance.
- Troubleshooting and fix the problem.
- Develop prototypes for helping business understand concepts and direction
- Understand business change requests and how to manage business expectations.