This is a position with ICE Clear Credit (ICC), a subsidiary of ICE Group. ICC is the world’s largest systemically important clearinghouse for credit default swaps (CDS). ICC is an entrepreneurial and aggressive organization that implements world-class risk management solutions for the CDS marketplace. A successful candidate maintains a hands-on pragmatic approach with an understanding of the dynamics of the financial marketplace. ICC Systems span:
- OLTP systems for managing business and system workflows
- Distributed batch processing systems for quantitativerisk analytics
- Enterprise Integration systems for ETL and Data Feed Management
- Reporting systems for Member, Regulatory and Compliance
- User Interface systems for the external marketplace
Responsibilities and Duties
The Lead UI Automation Engineer will be responsible for UI test automation for all desktop and web client user interfaces with the CDS Post TradeTechnology Team. This role is accountable for establishing and evolving a robust UI automation framework that aligns with existing test automation strategies. This role is also responsible for the development and maintenance of the UI automated tests and mentoring of other QA Automation Analysts with regard to UI test development.
Must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are essential as this position interfaces with various stakeholders. .
- Minimum of 5 years experience of automated testing in enterprise application development
- Strong knowledge of Node JS
- Strong working knowledge of Java based test automation frameworks (CasperJS, PhantomJS, Selenium).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Java and object-oriented system technologies
- Test Automation experience using Node JS Framework
- Message (JMS/Kafka) base application integration testing
- Working knowledge of web technologies (HTTP, REST)
- Deep understanding of web-based infrastructure (Load-Balancing, Web Servers)
- Solid knowledge of development practices and application architecture
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and decision making ability
- Reports activities to management through daily stand up meetings, formal updates, project team meeting and otherreports as needed
- Adheres to corporate and department standards, policies and procedures. Contributes to the development and refinement of department standards, processes and procedures
- Research's and recommends technology solutions
- Develops knowledge and/orexperiencein the following areas
- Business functionality
- High level programming languages
- Operations, Technical Support and Production Control operating environment
- Department standards, guidelines and procedures
- Primary Technologies
- Core Java
- Source Code Management (git)
- Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory
- JUnit, TestNG
- Oracle, MongoDB
- Microservice Architecture
- REST, WebSockets
- PSQL, JDBC, JPA, Liquibase
- Sencha(EXT, Touch), AJAX, Electron, Node, Node.js
- JMS, WebSphere MQ, ActiveMQ
- Education and/orExperience (Includes Certificates, Licenses, Registrations that may berequired orpreferred)
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four year college or university with a major in computer science or mathematics; or five to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to seven years of experience with Java server-side application development.