As a Lead Technician you will work with the head of Bullhorn's internal IT Group to provide world class desktop and server support to 1,200+ users. You will troubleshoot multiple computer platforms (Windows, iOS, and Smartphone). You will support multiple administrative and desktop related applications and users who work from home or travel.
As a Lead Technician at Bullhorn, a typical day might include:
- Overseeing helpdesk operations and service levels.
- Managing technology projects from initiation to completion.
- Producing, maintaining, and validating standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshooting complex and escalated hardware and software issues.
- Managing vendors and third party partners.
- Providing leadership, career development and coaching to technicians.
This job might be a fit for you if:
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field of study.
- You have INCREDIBLE customer service skills.
- You have a working knowledge of basic network concepts (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, wireless, VPN, and IP telephony).
- You have strong technical knowledge of PC hardware, Google Apps, Microsoft Windows, and advanced level of Microsoft Active Directory in a networked environment.
- Systems Administration experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Supervisory or management experience.