About the Career: Continue your developer career with Wellmark as a Lead IT Solutions Developer focused on our care management, benefit, and product systems. In this role, you will conduct systems analysis, design, and maintenance which support Wellmark’s business and Wellmark Technology applications. You will lead analysis and programming related to systems analysis, design, integration and maintenance to support Wellmark’s business and Wellmark Technology applications. In addition, you will build relationships with Wellmark leaders and act as consultant on business process improvements and technology enhancements or capabilities. You will create application low-level design and have be expected to lead a matrixed development team.
About our Ideal Candidate: You will be a lead developer who likes to see the bigger picture to drive designs and solutions to align with Wellmark’s technology strategy. You consult to offer solutions that meet and/or exceed expectations of business stakeholders. You are someone who enjoys building relationships and collaborating with others. You take ownership to become the SME on your applications.
Minimum Qualifications Required (all must be met to be considered)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and applicable work experience
- 7+ years’ experience to include any combination of the following:
- Object oriented programing experience
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL, Powershell, jQuery, Typescript, Java
- Design experience
- Providing innovative solutions to complex issues
- Of which, a minimum of 1 year of experience in application development and technical business analysis
- Ability to mentor/coach others
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships to reach outcomes that gain the support and acceptance of all parties
- Ability to set and meet established time-frames while assuring data and information integrity
- Experience prioritizing and managing time with little direction
- Previous experiencetroubleshooting and developing creative technical solutions
- Ability to communicate with and coach/mentor team members
- Demonstrated experience in software development life cycle methodologies
Hiring Specifications Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Angular experience
- Knowledge of architecture.