As part of the IT Risk Management team, the Lead IT Risk Analyst will be responsible for driving risk analysis, presenting findings, making recommendations and being a catalyst of change for IT matters as they pertain to business continuity, disaster recovery, risk registers, capability maturity models and other risk related projects.
- Provide leadership, guidance and authority on IT risk matters, including but limited business continuity planning, disaster recovery, risk registers, capability maturity models, BIAs and other related processes.
- Act as an authority in the risk management methodology, ensure governance principles are operating effectively and ensuring, standards and processes are in place to foster positive risk reduction activities.
- Actively drive requirements gathering, analysis and executive reporting for risk management matters and board.
- Drive control & accountability of processes by reviewing risk reduction plans for remediation and routinely ensuring that the remediation is effective.
- Conduct/support data audits, collaborating with IT, and initiate corrective actions to ensure data meets defined standards.
- Understand IT controls, attend meetings as a SME and drive any /other regulatory requirements as needed within the department.
- Executes risk assessments as needed.
- Participate in regulatory meetings as required to maintain current regulatory industry information.
- Provide regulatory support for development of regulatory software products.
- Suggest improvements regarding new and current control processes.
- Assist with all IT areas regulatory knowledge needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a related business field or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in regulatory matters for Information Security Compliance/Governance directly related to risk management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a hospitality/gaming environment and how the business is affected by regulatory requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of working in a 24x7 environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous project management experience is highly desired.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.