As an Approved Education Center (AEC), we deliver world-class education around products. As an Instructor you will deliver training in classroom and online settings.
- Conducts classroom or online training.
- Assess individual and group training needs.
- Develop and deliver new training programs as required.
- Assess student work and providing feedback.
- Interviews potential candidates for upcoming classes.
- 5+ recent years of experience in technical curriculum development and training delivery.
- Experienced in running training programs for Java
- Experience with Pivitol Cloud Foundary.
- Experience in full-life cycle software development in Java 6 & above, Java Enterprise Edition.
- Experience working withdatabases such as MS SQL, Oracle.
- Experienced in using Springboot, Spring framework
- Experienced in use of REST based Services, MicroServices Architecture etc.
- Technology Certifications preferred (Java, etc..)
- Ability to educate, consult and influence at many different levels.
- Experience conducting virtual instructor-led sessions using tools such as LiveMeeting and WebEx.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make technical information easy to understand.
- Process-oriented: understands business processes and key issues related to the data center environments.
- Excellent listener, communicator and presenter.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.