Applies advanced engineering and network principles, theories, concepts and technologies to solve unusually complex problems and issues.
The Main Responsibilities
- Leads the development, evaluation and implementation of new and innovative principles, processes and applications.
- Exercises considerable latitude in decision-making under limited consultative direction toward predetermined long-range targets.
- Analyzes complex local and wide area network systems and/or customer network environment, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges and other devices.
- Resolves difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms.
- Configures systems to user environments.
- Supports acquisition and implementation of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services. Regarded as subject matter expert in applied research, development, and design of new products.
- Acts as primary consultant to leadership detailing the technical requirements and specifications necessary to obtain solutions.
- May act as a technical project leader or provide work leadership for lower level employees.
- Excludes those with full supervisory responsibilities.
- Requires limited direction and guidance with most tasks.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 5+ years Azure experience
- 4+ years IDM experience
- 5+ years Powershell experience
- Process automation experience
- SSO, SAML, PKI experience
- Consulting Level Bachelor's degree preferred but not requred. Typically with 8+ years of experience.