A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a difference at a leading global investment management firm where success results from the dedication our associates have in building success for our clients. We are a growing organization of associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training, management development programs, and career development on the job.
If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to explore the opportunity to join us.
This position will provide audit and consulting services for complex topics and issues potentially across multiple disciplines that require high levels of analytical, assessment, and technical capability. The Lead IT Auditor will embody significant audit and technology experience in order to execute projects that provide value to the business and meet or exceed businesses expectations.
Design and Execute Complex Audit and Consulting Projects
- Apply specialized technical knowledge and expertise to perform audits relating to information technology applications, platforms, and services. These reviews are complex, require knowledge of technical systems and capabilities that support overall business processes and strategies.
- Create an audit plan to test key controls to verify compliance. Assesses the severity of identified weakness and the impact of the risk involved. Documents audit findings, observations, and conclusions and review with leadership to obtain consensus on the magnitude and impact of the identified control concern. Evaluates management’s proposed Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) to ensure they will remediate control weaknesses and mitigate specific risks identified.
- Draft audit reports that properly summarize the audit subject, including key risks and controls, and coordinate acceptance of its content with the Sr. Audit Manager and Sr. Business Unit Management.
- Manage the budget and timeline for multiple audit projects. Ensures completion of the project within the agreed-upon budget and time frame. Delegates tasks to other members of the department while working with leadership to coordinate resources and availability.
- Prepare clear, concise, logical and comprehensive workpapers that adequately support and document the planning and fieldwork executed as well as the conclusions reached.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively manage meetings with subject matter experts and senior leaders. Effectively and timely communicate the results of testing and identified issues to management. Influence management to accept our findings and recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners at all levels, provide advice and share Internal Audit knowledge to strengthen governance, risk and control environments, as appropriate
- Be an active member of the department by actively participating in meetings and discussions. Take initiative on department projects or efforts.
- Develop a network of contacts and resources that is leveraged to identify risks or potential impacts to our audit plan.
College degree and 5 years of related work experience
- A professional designation (CPA/CIA/CISA/CISSP)
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT auditing, technology capabilities and operations
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence business unit management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with contacts at all levels in a cross-functional environmentSolid understanding and work experience with:
- Information Security – Cyber Security
- IT Operations and Governance
- Cloud Services and Operations
- Application Architecture, Design and Development
- Third Party hosted services to include Vendor Management
- Data Management and Governance
- Integrations and Interfaces
- Backup/Recovery/Business Continuity / Resiliency