GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Lead IT Analyst for Sterling Order Management System in Supply chain team will have functional and technical responsibility for implementation, projects, testing, and support of Sterling OMS application at ULTA. The Lead IT Analyst will be working closely with the business, vendors, cross functional teams on project and support functions. They will Lead Supply Chain IT members to formulate and participate in new scope & requirements, break-fix work, testing, and lead support activities to meet the business needs in Omni channel area.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Requirements definition and management – Uses established techniques as directed to identify current problems and elicit, specify and document business functional, data and non-functional requirements. Reviews operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions in new or changed processes.
- Application Support – Maintains application support processes, and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to investigate issues, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Configuration Management – Applies tools, techniques and processes to track, log, report on and correct configuration items, components and changes related to the configuration items.
- Incident Management – Undertakes the identification, registration and categorization of incidents. Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly escalates incidents as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Development Testing –Creates test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications and processes. Reviews test results and provide reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project. Identifies process improvements, and contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice.
- Relationship Management - Reviews the communications needs of each stakeholder group in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks. Contributes to the development and enhancement of customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Change Management - Assesses analyses, creates, documents, presents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Problem Management - Undertakes and reviews actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services. Assesses problem fixes/remedies. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
- Partner with business and IT cross functional teams providing technical leadership to translate business needs into technical designs. Responsible for the overall application architecture to include availability, stability, scalability, security, and recoverability.
- Provide architectural oversight for the development of prototypes and setting technology direction deliverables that are consistent with defined architecture principles, standards, methodologies and best practices.
- Lead through collaboration across the organization to support and govern the introduction of new technologies. Review, align, and drive technology plans with enterprise goals, business plans and business processes.
- Define and promote processes, policies, standards and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies.
- Mentor team members and provide technology leadership.
- Develop and maintain artifacts in the Architecture Library.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and market trends within the retail space and makes recommendations to align with the business strategic initiatives. Develop and maintain the technology roadmaps that drive innovation within the organization.
- Functional configuration and SME responsibility for Sterling OMS in the areas of Order management/orchestration, Order sourcing, Store fulfillment modules
- Functional responsibility for integration into Order capture, Store system and Fulfillment Applications
- Work closely with key business partners and cross functional areas during entire lifecycle of the project
- Provide functional support and troubleshooting for production issues
- Lead and/or Participate Outage Calls and Root Cause Analysis for the problems
- Explore and recommend solutions to business requirements and issues
- Lead, participate, and document requirements, design, and test plans within sessions for project, enhancement, or break/fix work in supply chain area
- Assist or build Project plan, track completion, and create estimates for multiple Supply Chain initiatives.
- Creates, maintains, and leads coordination for documentation such as functional specifications, process flows, etc
- 5 + years hands on experience in Order Management Systems as functional and support analyst.
- Experience with Sterling OMS is a strong Plus.
- Strong knowledge in Order management, Sourcing and fulfillment modules of Order Management Solution.
- Experience in Integration with Order Capture, Store systems and Warehouse Management systems is required
- Experience implementing a OMS solution in retail or high volume industries is a huge plus.
- Proven track record and experience in providing superior production support
- Experience in working with contractor firms with resources both onshore and offshore.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal and active listening traits
- Strong leadership skills in accountability and customer focus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer Service/relationship focus
- Strong communications (written and verbal), customer focus skills required.
- Flexibility of providing support during odd hours, weekends, and peak seasons
- Be proactive and ability to catch issues before failures
- Bachelor’s degree
- Normal office demands
- Some travel required