Thomson Reuters is looking for a dynamic individual with cyber security experience and a passion for creativity to define and deliver a global information security awareness program for the enterprise.
The role will include working with security teams at Thomson Reuters to understand top cyber risks at Thomson Reuters and driving change through awareness. The delivery methods can include global training, targeted learning based on role, and media communications. Creativeness and effectiveness are two key characteristics in building a successful program. The role will be required to interface with the learning teams, communications, peer cyber security teams, and key roles within the company.
About the role:
In the role of Lead Information Security Analyst, you will...
- Develop a strategy for the security awareness program that addresses top cyber risks for Thomson Reuters
- Build a tailored awareness program for key roles within the company (i.e. developers & engineers)
- Lead simulated phishing program for both enterprise and targeted audiences; includes metrics and post-campaign executive summaries
- Coordinate with external learning partners and internal learning teams to develop high quality training content
- Design and lead a security ambassador program to support culture change and drive program goals
- Ensure that our security awareness program meets all industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements
- Ensure that our security awareness program communicates our security policies and requirements so that people know, understand and can follow them
- Create a positive program that engages employees, to include focusing on changing behaviors both at home and at work
- Create a metrics framework to measure the effectiveness of the program .
You will be a fit for the role of Lead Information Security Analyst, if you…
- Proficiency / experience in technology and information security
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, other technical field, Master’s degree in an Engineering or Computer Science field preferred
- 4+ years of experience in the information technology or information security
- Prior experience leading large-scale programs or initiatives
- Must possess strong organizational, facilitation and critical thinking abilities
- Must possess strong communication skills with an ability to think outside the box
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and highly resourceful
- Must possess strong verbal & written communication skills, with demonstrated experience around effectively speaking to all levels of the organization
- Must possess strong verbal & written communication skills
- Marketing and/or communications experience preferred, not required