Lead Information Security Analyst - IT
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Responsible for providing leadership, guidance and oversight in all regulatory areas that MGMRI IT must comply with. Act as the IT Information Security subject matter expert for compliance regulatory issues as they relate to Payment Card Industry (PCI), Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and/or all other regulatory requirements as they pertain to IT. Performs risk assessments as needed, also monitors, tests and reports on compliance activities.
- As a Lead Information Security Analyst, this position is required to provide leadership and subject matter expertise (SME) on regulatory matters related to PCI, SOX or MICS and other regulatory issues as required
- This position is required to be an authority on regulatory requirements and work with IT departments, providing technical recommendations for improvement
- This position will drive control & accountability of processes by reviewing plans for remediation and routinely ensuring that the remediation is effective
- This position is required to perform auditing on IT controls, attend meetings as a SME and drive any /other regulatory requirements as needed within the department.
- Executes risk assessments as needed
- Actively drive a training program, including training courses, materials and regulatory publications;
- Participate in regulatory meetings as required to maintain current regulatory industry information;
- Provide regulatory support for development of regulatory software products;
- Suggest improvements regarding new and current control processes
- Assist with all IT areas regulatory knowledge needs
- Exhibits a strong interest and aptitude to be a security/compliance advocate for Information Technology.
- Highly ethical and discreet, with ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including well-developed telephone skills, and the ability to empathize with customers, while ensuring adherence to the company’s security/compliance standards and policies.
- Provides 24x7 on-call support, as required.
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Display motivational attributes (self and others).
- Focused towards excellent customer service.
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to audit and/or being responsible for ensuring regulatory matters are addressed for Information Security Compliance/Governance in relation to SOX, MICS and PCI is required
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or a related field; or equivalent education and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of a hospitality/gaming environment and how the business is affected by regulatory requirements.
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of working in a 24x7 environment
- CISA or equivalent required
- Valid Gaming License
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent. (education)
- (Computer skills/programs)
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Previous project management experience is highly desired