H2 Performance Consulting (H2) is subject to the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment Assistance Act as a Federal Contractor. As such we strive to reach out and provide employment opportunities to our Veterans through a variety of sources and to build a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. As mandated under Executive order 12989, H2 is required to verify employment eligibility of selected candidates through the Department of Labor’s - E-Verify.
H2 Performance Consulting (H2), a high-growth, technology-enablement firm, is currently seeking a Lead Information Assurance (IA) Network Engineer to support Naval Supply Systems Command Fleet Logistics Center, Jacksonville, FL.
Lead Information Assurance Network Engineer responsibilities include:
- System administrator support as required for C4I systems including but not limited to ENMS Lite, DCGS-N (SIPR and JWICS), ADSI, GCCS-J, Radiant Mercury (RADMERC) and Video Teleconference (VTC) Systems.
- Perform 10-15 weekly scans/patches and document/submit weekly reports per DoD Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense guidelines.
- Create applicable Standard Operating Procedures as required.
- Design network architectures per applicable DoD guidance.
- Coordinate and document changes to network configuration and topology.
- Configure 24 switches, and routers; monitor network performance; perform network diagnostics; analyze network traffic patterns; and install network software fixes and upgrades.
- Install and maintain software and hardware, control current versions and future releases of applications software, and document the physical configuration of information systems.
- Optimize the functionality of networks and systems, diagnose and recover failed systems.
- Install, configure, test, and implement vendor-supplied modifications to existing systems software while applying and implementing applicable federal network security standards.
- Help maintain accountability of over 150 pieces of IT equipment assigned to the USNAVSO/FOURTHFLT.
- Advise and assist customers; troubleshoot complex problems; and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers' ability to carry out critical business activities.
- Design, engineer and install network infrastructure; engineer and implement equipment reallocations; provide PC maintenance and IT hardware maintenance; provide interim system communications assistance.
- Experience with SPLUNK Log correlation and management software, ACAS scanning software, WIRESHARK network sniffing tool, and MS VISIO.
- Experience with VMware virtual servers and workstations.
- Additional related network engineer/system administration duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information IA technology or related area
- Cisco Certified Network Professional, (CCNP) Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate - Security
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco ASA 5515-x firewall with Intrusion Protection System (IPS) experience
- DCGS-N Block 2 Ashore maintenance training
- Radiant Mercury (RADMERC) Administrator
- SPLUNK configuration and operation
- Cisco VTC operation and configuration
- Cisco Routers and Switches, configuration, backup and restore
- MS VISIO
- ACAS scanning software
- WIRESHARK network sniffing tool
- VMware virtual servers and workstations
- ENMS Lite training on BMC products
- Ability to work with Senior Executive Staff
- TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
- CompTIA - Security + Certification
- NSA/CNSS 1411 Certified - Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Professional
- All requirements per DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Work Force as a privileged user at a minimum Information Assurance Level II Certification, GSEC, Network + CE, Security +CE, SSCP certifications and all subsequent Level II certifications