The mission of Industry Demo Solutions is to build, deliver and support demonstration environments for use by our solution engineers here at Salesforce. These demonstration environments incorporate the latest product capabilities that Salesforce has to offer, tailored to meet the needs of various industries - Health & Life Sciences in this case. With these demo environments, SEs have the baseline demo that they need in order to deliver a best practice demo for the HLS industry and enable SEs to scale, innovate and provide the best product demonstrations of their careers.
We are looking for an Industry Demo Architect to join our Industry Demo Solutions team, responsible for the health and life sciences industry. This is your chance to define the future and set the standard for how Salesforce solution engineers (SEs) demonstrate our solutions to health and life sciences prospects and customers.
As an Industry Demo Architect your responsibilities include:
- Own the health and life sciences demo environments from idea to reality: project manage the demo creation process including use case/feature prioritization, storyboarding, validation, demo build, release communication and enablement.
- Partner with health and life sciences stakeholders within the sales organization and the industry business unit; lead requirements gathering and identification of use case priority based on demand and market opportunity.
- Architect and build end-to-end Salesforce demos that cross multiple solutions and platforms, both Salesforce and 3rd party.
- Understand and implement the newest Salesforce features; keep up with the fast pace of 3x/yearSalesforce product releases. This is an environment where you are always learning!
- Monitor and respond to demo related questions; Troubleshoot issues with the demo environment and collaborate with technical teams as needed to resolve them.
- Create & maintain related demo enablement assets - scripts, videos, how-tos.
- Deliver demo trainings to solution engineers; communicate & market demo release updates.
- Partner closely with industry product management & product marketing on product roadmap and industry event demos.
- Monitor top opportunities, providing demo strategy & architecture advice to sales teams.
- Deliver product demonstrations at Salesforce & 3rd party industry events; participate in customer meetings as technical industry expert.
- Bachelor's degree, Information Sciences preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Experience administering Salesforce using the force.com platform
- Technical aptitude to understand data models, system integration, data migration, and how to implement Salesforce.
- Project management skills to orchestrate complex projects.
Ability to recruit and lead a cross functional team to accomplish project goals.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience as a sales engineer.
- Experience working with/for companies in the Life Sciences industry.