SheerID is looking for a Lead Implementation Software Developer to join our Client Delivery team. If you are self-motivated, technical, hands-on, and intellectually curious, this role is for you. The ideal candidate will be comfortable interacting with clients at all levels of the organization: from the hands-on engineers, security, and privacy professionals. Knowing how to tailor your approach depending on the target audience, you can summarize and provide a relevant high-level overview to senior executives while sharing a detailed technical explanation with technology professionals.
This is a hands-on, client-facing, services delivery role. You will be responsible for solution deployment and the customer roll-out success for the SheerID implementation process.
Role Specific Job Duties
- Technical Lead of the Client Delivery team. This role will train the Implementation Specialist and the Professional Services members on the team.
- They will work with the Product and Engineering team to continually learn new products/features that roll out and train the team accordingly. This individual will provide client feedback to the Product and Engineering team for roadmap planning and insights.
- Pre-Sales Solutions for Enterprise clients and complex implementations. This individual will work with sales, project management and product on new enterprise implementations.
- They will assist in scoping out the project and coming up with a solution, working with the product when needed. For hosted solutions, this individual will take the lead, with API solutions this individual will work with the Product Pre-Sales Engineer.
- The full life cycle of the solution. Experience working in all aspects of the software lifecycle in a SaaS context. Front end AND platform back end. Utility player for the organization. Does everything from writing code to sharing knowledge with other developers at SheerID through code reviews, group learning sessions, and documentation
- Client meetings. This role will attend client facing meetings with Enterprise clients, providing technical assistance during pre-sales or implementation phases.
- Experience with Development Technologies:
- Proficiency in React or similar libraries
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Jest or similar testing libraries
- Experience with Java or other Object-Oriented languages
- Experience with Redux or similar frameworks
- Experience with some of the following technologies
- git-based version control
- AWS or other clouds
- MongoDB or other NoSQL Databases
- Jenkins or other Continuous Integration environments
- Experience creating and working with REST APIs.
- Experience in a Professional Services/Client Delivery environment engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects, and extended program teams:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, agile, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to travel and attend on-site customer meetings
- Ability to handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and project delivery
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Excellent autonomous problem-solving ability