We are looking for Lead IIB / WMB Developer for our client in Ewing, NJ
Job Title: Lead IIB / WMB Developer
Job Location: Ewing, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Main areas of responsibility:
- Strong architectural / technical lead experience in designing and governing Integration services (adapters, intermediaries, orchestrations, etc.) in line with established integration patterns.
- Minimum 5+ year's relevant experience as IIB / WMB Developer and 3+ years as a technical lead managing team(s) in this domain.
- Must have strong hands-on experience in developing different types of integrations on IIB/WMB, e.g. SOAP Web-Services, Restful Services, MQ based integrations, Scheduled services, Aggregations & Collections, FTP/SFTP/FTPS interfaces, WebSphere Adapters.
- Must have strong knowledge and active hands-on design & development experience with ESQL
- Must have strong knowledge on XML / JSON and other messaging standards.
- Must have active and demonstrable experience and skills in troubleshooting and production management leveraging custom and off-the-shelf tooling for ESB.
- Strong core Java development experience is required.
- Should have experience in Data Power, developing MPGW, WSP, XML Firewall, etc.
- Experience with administration of WMQ, WMB/IIB, Data Power, WAS and WSRR is required.
- Experience in open source technologies for DevOps, e.g. Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Groovy, etc. is preferred.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Strong experienceworking with and managing offshore teams at technical lead capacity, conducting requirements / design walk-throughs, architecture and solutioning, tech-spec'ing, code reviews, and providing support throughout the life-cycle.
- Strong experienceworking with multiple projects – starting with requirements review to estimation to delivering quality services on time.
- Strong experience with employing the right tools and analytics to effectively triage and manage development and / or production support issues.
- Strong drive to find solutions to complex problems that may span multiple service, functional and technical groups.
- End to end ownership for integration seamlessly working with source and partner system owners.