- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and deliver.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Good Understanding of WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus.
- Good Understanding of WebSphere MQ concepts
- Good understanding of Infrastructure related requirements for WMB/IIB
- Experience with using IIB/WMB in a SOA solutions and API solutions
- Experience with using Web Services and RESTful Services (JSON and XML) in WMB/IIB
- Experience with working with Message Sets/WSDLs/ SOAP nodes
- Experience with some of the Message Broker EIS nodes (SAP, Siebel etc)
- Experience with creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting message flows
- Good to have - Some experience with Datapower, WSRR, BPM and some other IBM Middleware tools
- Good to have - Any experience with open source ESBs like MuleSoft or FuseESB etc, and any other APi Gateway Solutions like Akana, APIGEE, Layer 7 etc
- Passionate coders with 3-5 years of application development experience.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.