Lead Human Resources Business Partner
Enjoy is the next generation of the retail store. Our highly-trained and friendly experts bring the store to you. We offer same-day delivery with help and setup of today’s premiere technology products that is free to users. Last year we doubled the markets we serve for a total of 16 with more to come this year including international expansion.
We are helping today’s premiere companies navigate the rapid shift from offline to online commerce by offering same-day delivery speed with a smile for their consumers. We believe that speed matters but the experience is what allows Enjoy to deliver outstanding value for consumers and partners which include some of the world’s largest consumer electronics and telecom carriers.
Enjoy is founded and led by Ron Johnson, former head of Apple Retail, and an executive team from leading retail, technology and design organizations like Apple, Facebook and Amazon, to name a few.
You believe in and promote the company you choose to work for and embody its values in words and actions. You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board. You don’t just report facts and figures, but tell compelling stories that reveal the “why” behind each number. You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion. You make decisions that improve the lives of others, even if it means more work on the back end. Not simply a “pleaser”, you have the vision to see when a short-term challenge can yield a long-term gain.
About the role.
As a Lead Enjoy People Success Partner, you'll be a balanced advocate for our culture, our people and our business. You’ll play a key role in building and executing our people strategy, and partner closely with our Field and HQ Leadership and Teams.
- Solicit opinion and listen to concerns; take initiative to resolve problems
- Contribute to People Success strategy and execute tactics; measure effectiveness and seek improvements
- Partner with people managers to identify, design and execute programs, including development, succession and strategic workforce planning and diversity initiatives
- Assess talent and design strategies to grow capability; serve as coach and advocate
- Work cross-functionally to drive effective and efficient policies, procedures and programs
- Develop standard operating procedures to support the team globally
- Seek opportunities to eliminate manual work, continuously improve and reduce cost
- Collaborate with People Success peers to drive effective solutions for the business
- Build quality reporting and insight to fuel effective data-based business decisions
- Assess risk and appropriately escalate issues; lead cross-functional partners resolution
- Ensure compliance with internal policy and all local and federal employment regulations
- Make quality decisions that balance data and intuition
- Effectively deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- 6 or more years experience as an HRGeneralist or specialist, Business Partner or people manager, preferably at high growth, technology or retail company
- 3 or more years consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions
- 2 or more years managing employee relations investigations
- Demonstrate the following skills - strategic thought leadership, stakeholder management, problem solving, change management and collaboration
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of people, from employees in their first job to senior executives
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent successful work
- SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time