New Relic seeks an experienced Lead HRIS Analyst to be part of our growing and dynamic Total Rewards & Operations Team. Optimizing Workday to support our Relics in having an amazing employee experience will be your main objective. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Systems, this role will provide full Workday support, from report writing and data integrity to in-depth system configuration in the following modules: HCM, Onboarding, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Advanced Compensation, and Talent.
Please apply if you have a passion for systems and technologies, a desire to continuously learn, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, plus a growth and results-oriented mentality!
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location, assuming > one year of true success working remotely, as well as the ability to work West Coast hours.
What You’ll Do
- Configure, support and optimize the design, development and performance of Workday and other People systems;
- Partner with stakeholders and subject-matter specialists from various teams such as People, Payroll, Business Operations, Legal, and FP&A to address and provide solutions to business needs;
- Write, maintain, and support reporting needs and report repository. Create dashboards and analytics utilizing appropriate reporting tools, calculated fields, and advanced Excel features;
- Develop audit processes to analyze and identify data issues and maintain data integrity;
- Lead and deliver People projects in a timely manner while working with the various teams during planning, development, testing, rollout and support on various programs related to Talent/Performance, Compensation, and Benefits;
- Assist with execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing;
- Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, and policy changes. Provide advice and options on the best way to automate processes in the system;
- Ensure all processes are followed as documented in SOX process narratives, process flows, and control matrices;
- Assess HRIS integrations to ensure proper functionality, troubleshooting as needed.
- 5+ years of hands-on Workday experience;
- Cross-functional collaboration experience, developing and implementing technical solutions to improve efficiencies and performance;
- Advanced Workday report writing, including ability to produce matrix and trended analytics, as well as custom reports using BIRT;
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong critical thinking, project management, and problem solving;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- Knowledge of Workday integration architecture (EIBs, RaaS, and CCBs).