Lead Highway/Roadway Project Manager
As the Lead Highway/Roadway Project Manager in Anchorage, AK, you will have the chance to manage a range of external roadway and highway design projects with varying complexities. Working with other members of our team, you'll be responsible for the successful completion of complex projects with multiple phases and/or constructioncontracts and direct business and technical operations. During your time with us, you will also assist in forming client outreach strategy and development actions, identifying key pursuits, leading positioning efforts and managing a team of technical resources in delivering transportation projects. If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Professional Engineering registration (PE) in the state of Alaska, or the ability to obtain licensure within 6 months of hire BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in highway design projects
- Minimum 5 years of project managementexperience
- Minimum 3 years of business development/client service manager experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Microstation, Civil 3D, and Inroads design software and knowledge of state-of-the-art highway design technologies
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Alaska. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.