Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Lead Graphic Designer to join Team Snapchat! Our Brand Marketing Creative Team is looking for someone to help us craft and tell the stories of our products, and connect with culture across different mediums. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll be responsible for managing multiple creative projects while simultaneously managing a team of graphic designers.
What you'll do:
- Manage, develop, and coach the graphic design team
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, working hand in hand with other disciplines and teams across the organization
- Design and produce a wide range of projects for both print and digital including visual identity systems, presentations, in-product creative, videos, websites and other mediums
- Communicate and resolve issues that can impact the delivery of projects
- Facilitate relationship between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources
- Coordinate and allocate resources across multiple projects, initiatives, and teams
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent
- 7+ years of work experience in graphic design (in-house and/or agency experience a plus)
- Experience with people management
- Great eye, strong typography skills
- A good handle on design and storytelling moving image
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- A team player who can prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- A strong attention to detail in regards to communication, design, and production of projects
- Experience managing relationships with outside partners and vendors
- Expert command of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Good Keynote / Google Slides skills