RRD is looking for an experienced, creative, innovative and hands-on e-commerce Lead Generation Specialist to be a key driver in B2B and B2C e-commerce growth. The e-commerce Lead Generation Specialist will create and manage Digital Marketing campaigns and communications to drive acquisition channel performance to meet new customer and sales revenue targets and perform analysis across channels.
- Translate the brand strategies and positioning into an impactful and effective online communication strategy and email marketing programs.
- Create new leads and retain customers through Ecommerce marketing.
- Manage paid search, paid social, and saleschannels.
- Increase social media and SEO optimization.
- Analyze digital traffic audiences, user experiences, and conversions to drive customer sales.
- Design, test, and scale new Ecommerce marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to manage all aspects of the e-commerceexperience from pricing, plans, promotions, website design and web analytics
- Develop customer satisfaction surveys to garner feedback and insights to help improve our services and offerings.
- A Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of digitalmarketing and B2B/B2C e-commerceexperience with digitalmarketingcampaigns, web analytics and paid media programs, marketing automation tools, content distribution and syndication tools, email, social media, and mobile driving exceptional brand engagement and revenue
- Prior experience in formulating and executing digitalmarketing strategies with the voice of the brand
- Experience with Eloqua a plus
- Exceptional work ethic, strategic vision, communication plus organizational skills and the ability to work cross functionally across RRD and deliver results
- Experience with Social insights tools like Facebook Reports, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics and Pinterest Analytics a plus
- Experience in brand management or e-commerce/retailmarketingrequired
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; enthusiast