Lead Gen Manager
The Lead Gen Manager trains, motivates, coaches, develops, and manages a team of Packsize Lead Generation Associates who develop qualified opportunities for the company’s sales team in North America.
This manager must be comfortable working with senior-level decision makers, while also instituting business processes and policies which marketing and the saleschannel must pursue to ensure 100% accountability for all lead-generating activities. Must be very comfortable and adept at cold calling opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of automated systems designed for maximizing efficiency in high-tech outbound B2B call centers. Knowledge of power dialers, CRM/Salesforce.com, and various lead management tools is a must.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of progressive sales management success in a call center environment and demonstrate their prowess in these areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and successfully onboard new team members who will cold call and prospect a targeted database.
- Effectively transition leads into strong sales opportunities for the external sales team; consistently maintain a quota of developing 5+ qualified opportunities per week per team member.
- Coach the team to effectively communicate the Packsize value proposition and industry-specific messaging; communicate Packsize’s strategic objectives to team.
- Build strong, professional relationships with team members so the highest performance metrics can be achieved.
- Continue to ensure that Packsize and its cultural values are being implemented.
- Ensure that Salesforce.com performance metrics are accurate, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Make certain that a high level of proficiency in written and verbal communications skills is constantly improving among team members.
- Education: College degree (BS or MBA) preferably in marketing or a business-related major.
- Experience: 10+ years of B2B lead generation/inside sales/cold callingexperience and proven achievements. Successful lead management experience a plus. Prior positions as a sales representative are also a plus as this experience brings a balanced perspective and inclination for teamwork in achieving corporate goals.
- Knowledge: An understanding of product positioning, promotion, and return on marketing investment are needed. Ability to orchestrate all the elements—human, technology and process—required for success including the ability to inspire confidence and achievement among team members.
- Technically proficient to work with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and other programs that manage inquiries.
- Character: Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others. Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company. Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style. Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Travel outside of the office is minimal, but can happen on occasion
- Typical office working conditions