$130K — $170K *
On behalf of our World Class Information Technology Aerospace / Aviation / Defense client in Palm Bay, FL, we are currently recruiting for an experienced LEAD FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER (TS/SCI).
Help us deliver custom hardware and software solutions to solve our customers most complex mission needs!
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and test of command and control application software for cutting edge communications and information processing software systems.
This position will support all phases of the software lifecycle, including refining requirements, software implementation, integration, debugging, and full documentation.
· Participate as an active team member across multiple components and disciplines developing software for our customer.
· Translate design requirements and workflows into working software.
· Participate in a development team that uses agile methodologies combined with mature software practices and a technology-supported development infrastructure
· Develop new software, adapt old software, and extend an existing software baseline to implement new capabilities and to mature existing capabilities using key enabling technologies and frameworks.
· Perform unit, integration and system test activities.
· Complex system orchestration and algorithm development for custom hardware.
· Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Engineering or a related field) and a minimum of 9 years of applicable experience or Master's and 7 years of experience.
· Experience with software engineering principles, processes, and industry best practices.
· Active TS/SCI security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
· Active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph.
· Experience programming in C# and Python.
· Experience with various software architectures and platforms and operating systems.
· Experience with SOAP and REST Services.
· Experience with reading, analyzing, and interpreting requirements and common government specifications.
· Experience working in a large program environment.
Lacre Staffing appreciates your referrals. If candidate is referred and hired, bonus will be paid to individual making the referral. Great people know great candidates.
Valid through: 11/17/2021
$110K — $120K *
22 days ago