SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About our Client
Our client is a global entertainment, sports and news company that creates premium content and delivers exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content. These efforts are fueled by data driven insights and industry leading technology. Our client is looking for a strong Senior Node Engineer that understands how to operate at scale while leveraging modernweb based technologies. While our client is a larger company, they are invested in practicing Agile with a startup mentality, which allows for them to work with the latest leading edge technologies and cloud based platforms.
About the Role
- You will be coding/code testing using node.js/RESTful services
- You will team up with otherdevelopers, QA and product groups
- You will be assisting in scoping, estimating, and peer reviews
- You will identify and manage issues/defects
- You will be escalating challenges/issues when they arise
- You will participate in sprint planning, daily stand up and otheragile processes
- Ability to architect software solutions for distributed services
- Demonstrated ability to work in different programming languages
- 7+ years of industry experience and a degree in computer science
- RESTful architectures
- Scaling, caching, and microservices
- CI/CD, build pipelines (jenkins, bamboo, circleci, etc…)
- Cloud based services, such as AWS, GCP, etc.
- Experience with working closely with development team to resolve issues
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experienced in an Agile Environment
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with Jira or similar defect tracking system
- Good coordination, communication, and teamwork skills
- Bonus Points: Experience with Java/Spring-Boot