Our client, a global financial services firm is seeking a Lead Full Stack Java Developer to join the Wealth Management team in Weehawken, NJ.
The Wealth Management Team is currently working on an initiative to integrate a new generation is products which enable digital offerings to clients with business goals.
This candidate will be expected to define, drive and deliver specific technical solution aimed at bringing new products and capabilities aligned with business and product strategies.
He/She will work on challenging operational issues and to help customers build the next generation of web applications. This candidate will lead and deliver on the next generation implementation of digital solutions for clients and advisors.
- 7+ years strong hands-on full stack development experience
- Hands on design and development experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Caching, JUnit and front end development experience including HTML5, React, Redux, JQuery and Bootstrap
- Must have a strong integration background
- Experience with REST, JSON and APIs
- Working knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Practitioner of java design patterns
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Working knowledge of security concepts, SSL, web service proxies, firewalls and multi-protocol gateways
- Experience with full software development life cycle including both traditional waterfall and agile methodologies