$80K — $100K *
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Northbrook, IL or be willing to relocate to these areas. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technologyexperience.
- Experience with Micro services, Spring Boot framework, React.js.
- Experience in software development life cycle.
- Experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder.
- At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
- Experience in estimation techniques followed in waterfall as well as agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agiledigital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Valid through: 3/4/2021