Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
We are seeking a Lead Full Stack Architect with 8+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise class distributed solutions for our clients. This position is based in New York, NY. You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers that is chartered to lead the organization into enterprise digital solution development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business representatives, and subject matter experts to design Enterprise Software solutions
- Collaborate with solution architects and network architects at the client to provide enterprise solutions
- Design applications components for managing big data, services, and infrastructure.
- Assist in defining the process models and tool sets to enable adoption of DevOps methodologies.
- Manage and secure clients IT assets and frequently update them to meet changing demands of the business
- Hire, train, and delegate duties to members of the enterprise architecture team
- Prepare proposals and cost estimation of designing and implementing enterprise solutions
- Ensure the timely completion of enterprise Solutions
- Detect deviation from project plan and take corrective measures to bring the project on course
- You will also be responsible for, formulate and document the best practices and architectures needed to develop and manage highly resilient solutions on public and private PaaS platforms.
- 8+ years software development experience is must
- 2+ years developing applications using public cloud solutions AWS/Azure.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and big data ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of designing high performance, fault tolerant distributed software solutions.
- Strong development experience in either Java/J2EE/Spring Framework/.NET with exposure towards Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP;
- Good knowledge of functional programming and languages such as scala and/or closure.
- Experience with languages python and/or Go.
- Experience with Spring Framework and/or Node.js
- Familiarity with Data Ingestion Methodologies (Flume & Sqoop)
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as Cloud Foundry and/or OpenShift
- Experience in no-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis or alike.
- Experience in streaming technologies like Spark streaming or Storm
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and process such as Git, Jenkins, JUnit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet etc
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as docker and swarm and kubernetes
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant Computer Science work experience
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, (AWS) development experience
- CloudFormation (AWS) experience
- Knowledge of OpenStack is good to have.
- Working knowledge of Mesos / YARN is a plus
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)