Job Code IS-NYF20171128202
We are seeking a Lead Full Stack Architect with 8+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise class distributed solutions for our clients. This position is based in New York, NY. You will join a highly motivated team of solution architects and developers that is chartered to lead the organization into enterprise digital solution development.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, business representatives, and subject matter experts todesign Enterprise Software solutions
- Collaborate with solution architects and network architects at the client to provide enterprise solutions
- Design applications components for managing big data, services, and infrastructure.
- Assist in defining the process models and tool sets to enable adoption of DevOps methodologies.
- Manage and secure clients IT assets and frequently update them to meet changing demands of the business
- Hire, train, and delegate duties to members of the enterprise architecture team
- Prepare proposals and cost estimation of designing and implementing enterprise solutions
- Ensure the timely completion of enterprise Solutions
- Detect deviation from project plan and take corrective measures to bring the project oncourse
- You will also be responsible for, formulate and document the best practices and architectures needed to develop and manage highly resilient solutions on public and private PaaS platforms.
- 8+ years software development experience is must
- 2+ years developing applications using public cloud solutions AWS/Azure.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and big data ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of designing high performance, fault tolerant distributed software solutions.
- Strong development experience in either Java/J2EE/Spring Framework/.NET with exposure towards Web services and APIs as in RESTful and SOAP;
- Good knowledge of functional programming and languages such as scala and/or closure.
- Experience with languages python and/or Go.
- Experience with Spring Framework and/or Node.js
- Familiarity with Data Ingestion Methodologies (Flume & Sqoop)
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as Cloud Foundry and/or OpenShift
- Experience in no-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- Experience with Asynchronous messaging using Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis or alike.
- Experience in streaming technologies like Spark streaming or Storm
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and process such as Git, Jenkins, JUnit/TestNG, Nexus, Chef/Puppet etc
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as docker and swarm and kubernetes
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS and shell scripts
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant Computer Science work experience
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services, (AWS) development experience
- CloudFormation (AWS) experience
- Knowledge of OpenStack is good to have.
- Working knowledge of Mesos / YARN is a plus