The Warehouse Team Lead directs the daily activities of the processors, line runners, and forklift drivers to ensure a smooth flow of product is being processed in a efficient and timely manner. The Warehouse Team Lead works at the direction of the Supervisor, Production.
• Communicate with processors and management
• Have a thorough understanding of the SOP’s of the assigned department
• Motivate, encourage, coach and assist the associates develop in their roles
• Select RMAs/orders to be processed
• Locate missing boxes
• Manage the controlled substance log for controlled substances found in Rx
• Manage the controlled substance mobile cage
• Manage the flow of work on assigned line
• Delete I-tags as required
• Manage the broken bottle log
• Maintain professionalism at all times
• Support company policies and goals
• Commit to meeting all client goals
• Ensure changeovers are completed on or before scheduled date
• Attend to processor errors
• Escalate significant events (i.e., diversion, adverse events, system slow down, etc.)
• Ensure associates are adequately trained
• Work with quality control department to address quality issues
• Understand the importance of productivity and meeting the individual and company goals
• Manage ASN NR hold reprocessing
• Ensure team members are clocking in at the appropriate location and at the correct time
• Work overtime as scheduled
• Follow all safety and security rules
• Set a standard of excellence in job performance, attendance, and adherence to all policies and procedures that is an example for all other associates
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
III. Minimum Requirements:
• High school diploma or GED preferred or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the major responsibilities/essential functions of the position.
• 10 key/data entry experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office package including Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
• Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish would be beneficial to success
• Ability to successfully multi-task, work efficiently, and meet deadlines in an atmosphere of frequent interruption
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
• Manage confidential information appropriately
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
• Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
• Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
• Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.