Synchronoss, the leader of cloud, messaging and digital transformation to Telecommunications Media Technology companies. We transform the way companies create new revenue, reduce costs and delight their subscribers with cloud, messaging and digital transformation products. Synchronoss today supports hundreds of millions of subscribers across the globe. Synchronoss’ secure, scalable and groundbreaking new technologies, trusted partnerships and incredible talent change the way TMT customers drive and grow their business.
We are seeking a Lead Front-End Software Engineer - Angular, who have proven experience designing, developing, and supporting carrier scale web applications using all available front-end technologies.
Candidates must have extensive experience working in structured environments following Agile development methodologies.
Leveraging a thorough knowledge of HTML / CSS and Angular as well as proficiency with Angular frameworks, the candidate will work in a collaborative environment to design, develop and test carrier-scale web portals.
Candidates must have a complete understanding of the overall project and demonstrate an ability to provide input and direction to team members across all disciplines. The role demands advocacy for a technology stack / solution and leveraging it to influence the client’s technology leadership.
Candidates are expected to provide high-quality, well-structured, well-documented code and communicate effectively with backend counterparts, creative leads, and other members of the development team. They will manage and lead technical team members, as well as mentor junior / mid-level developers by encouraging collaboration, participation, and creative thinking.
The ideal candidate must have experience interfacing with various back-end technologies, frameworks, and services. They must demonstrate the ability to master new / emerging technologies and take initiative to offer technical direction and creative solutions. They must be active in determining preferred frameworks and tools across the Synchronoss technical community, as well as improve existing Synchronoss front-end standards and implementing new ones as technology changes.
- 8+ years experience in front end software development.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 5 including understanding of internal details of Angular and its event system.
- Experience with angular material.
- Experience with angular-cli and its configuration.
- Knowledge of front end patterns (container/presenter, etc.)
- Experience in testing (Jasmine, Karma, protractor)
- Expert knowledge of browser behavior and compatibility, cross-browser issues and solutions, and coding for search engine optimization
- Foster code reuse, maintainability, and consistency across multiple team members and / or projects, as well as lead efforts to diagnose and troubleshoot issues spanning multiple systems, teams, and vendors
- Demonstrate a mastery of tiered architecture and concepts with a proven ability to lead client discussions on architecture
- Able to set up and manage a complete development environment, including environment set-up, builds, deployment, source control, and continuous integration, as well as the ability to select, specify, and advocate the programming language and tools for a project based on client requirements and environments
- Experience with GIT source-code management tool and the ability to determine the approach in handling code branching and merging
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or related field. MSpreferred.
- Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, devops, etc. to achieve the objectives.
- Ability to work with remote team members.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Code DJOB