5 - 7 years experience •
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Our client, founded out of one of the nation?s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most user friendly and discipline relevant internet-based software on the market. If you're interested in working on a high profile product that gets used by hundreds of educational facilities around the nation, you may be in luck!
They are currently seeking a Lead Front End Software Engineer who?s an SME for front-end solutions that will be seen by hundreds of thousands of users around the nation each year.
What you get to do:
- Make a direct, hands-on contribution to the development of an innovative SaaS product
- Deliver front-end development subject matter expertise as you guide the team on best practices, design patterns, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to break through any engineering issues
- Put Agile / Scrum methodologies into play in order to smoothly deliver scalable products
What you need to succeed:
- Proven ability to deliver subject matter expertise for front-end development best practices
- Strong collaboration skills as you?ll be interfacing with distributed teams
- Hands-on experience developing back-end code using NodeJS and/or Java is a major plus!
What?s in it for you:
This is a great opportuniaking a better future in the education system. If you love breakfast tacos, casual environments, and have a passion for delivering quality products, then you?ll definitely want to learn more about this opportunity! It's no surprise great talent tends to gravitate towards this respected company. By creating a casual work environment that suits the vibe of Austin and flexible start times, this client goes above and beyond to keep their valued employees happy. As a team member, you'll have great work/life balance, tons of career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits.
Don?t wait ? apply online today!