This is Eswar, Sr. Talent Acquisition Professional at SRI Tech Solutions Inc., an IT staffing and solutions services firm that serves clients with a full range of IT services that we deliver effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for an ambitious an Lead Front End Developer at Detroit, MI. I have included the Job Description below. Please have a look at it and let me know the best time for a quick connect so that I could give you more insights about the position.
Position : Lead Front End Developer
Location : Detroit, Michigan
Duration : Fulltime
Work individually and on a team to participate in all aspects of software engineering including technical design, development, testing and support. Responsible for individually completing small to medium sized projects as well as for the delivery of complex components of large projects while working as a member of a team. Provide deep expertise as a SME in one more areas of software development technology.
- Design, development, and support of technical projects through to completion according to project standards and user satisfaction. Responsible for the delivery of small to medium sized projects as well as for the delivery of complex components of large projects as part of a team. Take part in the research and proof-of-concepts of new technologies. Present findings to senior technologists in the organization.
- Develop software following corporate standards for, the design, development, testing, and support of software, systems, and applications. Produce excellent quality code with a focus on stability, security, and maintainability.
- Contribute to software architecture designs. Participate in the planning and design of future software and technical architectures.
- Participate in and actively contribute to formal design and code reviews for others? work.
- Support QA in the development of integration test plans, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Resolve system issues and respond to suggestions for improvements.
- Provide support for production applications including on-call afterhours support on a rotational basis. Develop and maintain support documentation.
- Mentoring less-experienced developers in software development techniques and processes.
- Develop estimates for completion of programming projects and participate in developing formal project plans.
- Participates in technical aspects of system evaluation and vendor selection processes.
- Perform technical functions in the software development process such as performing builds and releases.
- Act as a subject matter expert in one or more areas of technology.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends and developments.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in and demonstrated expertise in two or more of the following technologies:
- Experience in a formal Software Development Life Cycle using continuous integration.
- Experience using formal software management and source control tools such as Team Foundation Server, Aldon, SVN, or Git.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to find creative solutions to solve problems while staying within practice guidelines.
- Self-motivated, curious, creative and passionate about technology.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing formal estimations for project completion.
- Experience with Object Oriented (OO) techniques, including an understanding of common OO and web application design patterns.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Eswar Ganesh | Sr. Talent Acquisition Professional
Email: Phone: 248.462.7446
Ranked #9 - 2016?s 50 fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay
Ranked #28 - 2016?s 100 fastest growing companies in Florida
Ranked #246 - 2016?s Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award winners in the N.A
Certified Minority Business Enterprise | An E-Verify Employer
SRI Tech Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship status or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.