Do you want to lead the Front End function at a leading AI-powered search company?
We’re looking for a Senior Front End Developer experienced in React that will step up in a leadership role or that will want to continue on this path. Most of all, we want this person to have strong technical leadership in order to take ownership of building features from scratch for our AdminUI console that will elevate the user experience on our Coveo Relevance Cloud™ platform which is used by all of our clients.
The team you will be responsible for will be collaborating closely with most of the other development teams and will act as front end specialists for them so you’ll play a key role as an enabler of collaboration across the organization.
This role will put you on the best track to growing into more senior leadership roles!
The tools we use to build our state-of-the-art solutions
- React and Redux to provide one of the best foundations to the front end experience
- TypeScript to help grow our codebase without losing our sanity
- SCSS as a preprocessor scripting language to be compiled into CSS
- Webpack and Node.js scripts for automated and optimized builds
- Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment
- Jest and Cypress for unit and functional testing
- Automated code standards to avoid subjective code style debates
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You are an experienced Senior Front End Developer who is keen on providing a great user experience, who appreciates elegant interfaces and possesses a strong knowledge of React
- You demonstrate a strong technical leadership among your peers and are recognized for driving forward the product/project vision
- You’re familiar with TypeScript and its advantages and you’re excited to use it more
- You take initiative and question the status quo to improve existing processes and the product itself
- You want to contribute to the sharing of knowledge in the team and are ready to help other developers grow through constant feedback
- You understand the importance of constant communication with internal and external stakeholders, from individual contributors to C-level executives
What you will get yourself into
- A team of over 600 product development professionals and customer-focused specialists to bounce ideas off
- A strong R&D leadership team with a proven history of expanding the capacity of our technical teams who will be important pillars in your growth
- A culture of collaboration, innovation and feedback
- Lots of learning opportunities at every corner and all the support to pursue them
- A transparent career development framework and internal mobility possibilities
- An open space for making valuable contributions to the product, regardless of the time you have been with us
- A flexible schedule as well as a work-life balance approach, prioritized by our management teams
- A hybrid model of work that offers the possibility to work both from home and from the office, when the regulations will allow it, that will be sustained after the pandemic (Coveo CEO vision expressed in this CNN article)
Join the #CoveoLife!
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of search around the world, send us some samples of your work: personal website, github or whatever represents what you do best, along with your CV.
If your background does not check every single box above, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms but passion goes a long way and skills are transferable.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time.