Lead Front End Developer
Lead Front End Developer
At ADP, we’re not just thinkers, we’re doers. We foster an environment that encourages creative thinking and putting ideas to the test. We are consistently ranked on Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” and Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Companies” lists. That’s some serious street cred, if we do say so ourselves. But just in case you need more, we know one of the key factors about working here is the amazing people you’ll meet. We hire industry-leading professionals from all backgrounds and experiences with two core values in mind: passion and fun to work for After all, life is too short to work in a job with people you aren’t absolutely in love with. (And we mean that in the most professional way possible.)
In this role, Lead Front End Developer, you will help create the best experience for ADP’s Time & Labor Management solution that is part of WorkForce Now’s core HCM (Human Capital Management) offering. We are looking for innovative thinkers and doers who push the limits of technology with a “can do” attitude to get things done. As a Principal Application Developer, you are joining us during a time of transformation and growth that touch a range of solutions that span the web, mobile and IoT / hardware devices as well.
- Responsible for building services and coming up with appropriate solutions to business problems
- Research, Design, Develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems/applications
- Prototyping solutions and recommending the adoption of new technologies and continually improve our client experience.
- Support Development and Deployment of application software releases to production and Non Production environments
- Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive code quality, maintain application stability in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with architectural peers, product owners, UX/UI, Internal/External stakeholders and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop application in compliance to client needs
- Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables
- Define engineering best practices and mentor teams to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests & Test Driven Development methodologies
- Develop specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Need to have solid command of web standards, best practices, and browser compatibility issues.
- Be able to create a quick prototype from ideas and mockups from wire frames.
- Good understanding of the core of browsers and how they render HTML.
- Version Control systems, preferable GIT
- Experience with agile /waterfall methodologies.
- Experience interfacing with Restful APIs
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Able to work in fast pace high performance development environment.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with behavior-driven testing frameworks like Cucumber and integration-testing frameworks like Selenium and SoapUI
- Experience in SCRUM, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins
PREFERREDQUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience in a large scale, Agile operational environment
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Req Number: 143880