As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
We are seeking a Lead Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team. The Lead Financial Analyst will collaborate with other members of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams and key business partners. Responsible for coordinating, conducting, reviewing and/or documenting efforts involving financial close processes, analysis, ad hoc requests, research and special projects. Preparing consolidated expense reporting and variance analysis on a monthly basis, both on an allocated and unallocated basis.
- Participate in monthly close processes to ensure accruals are recorded.
- Prepare consolidated and allocated expense reporting and variance analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepare reports/analyses to summarize current and projected financial information.
- Delivers succinct and clear summarizations of analysis (written and/or verbal) tailored to the needs of different business partners.
- Participate along with other analysts and managers in advanced problem solving and complex analysis.
- Support annual budget and quarterly forecasting processes in conjunction with FP&A, as needed.
- Support and participate in developing and monitoring expense allocations to business lines.
- Partner with FP&A teams to identify and pursue cost savings opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of reporting and management decision making information.
- Develop and maintain financial metrics and reporting and tracking tools to assist in financial review and analysis of results.
- Establish, modify, document and implement best practice methods and control procedures on expense processes.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement initiatives as well as other ad-hoc reporting tasks and special projects.
- Ensure expense processes are in compliance with SOX and audit standards.
- Share technical expertise with others. Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- BA/BS in Finance/Accounting
- CPA/MBA a plus
- 5+ years in finance related area, budgeting, and expense.
- Advanced PC Skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel required, PeopleSoft and Hyperion knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound fundamental knowledge of Finance and business processes.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to manage multiple, often competing priorities and still meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with other departments and customers.
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-disciplined and performance driven.